30 Casson Square, Southbank Place, SE3
- Spacious two-bedroom apartment
- Highly integrated kitchen
- Spa-like bathrooms
- Full height windows welcoming an abundance of nature light to the rooms
- Private Balcony
- Step-free away from Waterloo train and underground station
- On-site resident’s only swimming pool, gym and personal training area
- Resident’s lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Lounge and cinema room located on level one
- Ever-changing panorama of the city
B&C Properties are delighted to present this luxury, bright and spacious two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment on the 21st floor, in this trendy Southbank Place development, offering a breath-taking view of the River Thames and London Eye.
This spacious two-bedroom apartment comprises an open-plan reception/dining room. The modern fully-fitted kitchen features Miele appliances including a dishwasher, integrated wine cooler, full-height fridge-freezer. The bedroom contains built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing the spaces to be flooded with light.
The main bedroom has access to the main bathroom which holds a walk-in shower and separate bath. There is also an additional shower room in the hallway. Wooden flooring features throughout the apartments and triple-glazed windows, cooling & heating and a washer/dryer.
30 Casson Square has a dedicated security provision including a 24-hour concierge and apartment video entry. The development offers site-wide CCTV security with centralised motoring, a centralised concierge/security office and 24-hour security staff. Residents will have access to the lounge and cinema room located on level one. Further leisure facilities include state-of-the-art gym & swimming pool facilities, studio space and spa.
The development benefits an on-site entrance into Waterloo Station which holds the Northern Line, Bakerloo Line, Jubilee Line, Waterloo & City line and mainline trains.