Hennessey Apartments, Royal Arsernal Riverside, SE18
- Private Balcony
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- New Home
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Postgraduates Eligible
- Professional Eligible
- Undergraduate Student Eligible
- Communal Garden
B&C Properties is proud to present this one-bedroom apartment located in Hennessey Apartments within the prestigious Royal Arsenal Riverside development.
# Onsite New Elizabeth Line - Woolwich Station, 10 mins to Canary Wharf
# The Waterside Club - Residents-only gym, swimming pool, cinema and business lounge
# Holding Deposit (£): 415.38 # Council tax band: New build – Council Tax not yet available
Set overlooking the River Thames, Compass Wharf is nestled in the beautiful riverside neighbourhood of West Quay. Adjacent to the four-acre Maribor Park with premium river views, Compass Wharf takes full advantage of its prime location. Residents will benefit from the private landscaped West Quay gardens, new Elizabeth Line station, excellent on-site amenities, residents-only facilities at The Waterside Club and the buzzing new cultural scene brought by Woolwich Works.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony offering views over the town and beyond. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard. The bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes, with floor to ceiling windows.
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Residents' Only Gym • Wellington Acre Park • Gated Buildings • Dry Cleaner • Zip Car Hire • Onsite Bistro • Tesco Metro • Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub • Dentist • The Corner Stone Café • Medical Centre & Pharmacy • Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
• TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
• DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
• TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
• CROSS RAIL – (Open in 2018) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.