Armstrong Close, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
- Spacious and luxury four-bedroom flat
- Private full fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Full height windows welcoming an abundance of nature light to the rooms
- Open plan design with space to relax and entertain
- Carefully-layered illumination and generous built-in storage
- 24 hour concierge service
- Onsite Sainsbury's Local, pub and cafe
- Onsite doctors, dentist and pharmacy
- Private patio
- Easy commute to London Bridge and central London.
B&C Properties is delighted to present this luxury bright and spacious four bedrooms three bathrooms town house at Kidbrooke Village. The property benefit from PRIVATE DRIVEWAY.
This house has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. It comprises of a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor, with cloak room and guest toilet. The modern high tech kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including a dish washer, fridge/freezer. Washer/dryer is also provided in the utility room, Upstairs there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, of which one is ensuite to the master bedroom.
The rent includes full access to the on-site gym, pool, private cinema, business centre and 24 hours concierge service.
This property is only a 5 minute walk to Kidbrooke train station which runs to London Bridge station in 15 minutes, Waterloo East in 20 minutes, Charing Cross in 25 minutes and 28 minutes to London Victoria, all of which are positioned on the main London Underground lines. The development benefits from a vast amount of parkland and it is situated in the immediate vicinity of some of the most vibrant areas of London, Blackheath Village and Greenwich, both featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants and bars.