Biring House, Duke of Willington Avenue, Royal Arsenal, SE18
- Spacious living areas with impressive river views
- Feature niche with glass shelving and downlights above WC and bath/shower
- Carpet to bedrooms and stairs and landings
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Vitality spa pool and 20m swimming pool
- 24 hour Concierge
- close to Woolwich DLR station
- Contemporary finishes with designer flair create a stylish entrance
B&C Properties are proud to offer this 1st floor, one bedroom apartment, a chic London home in the heart of Royal Arsenal Riverside development
This apartment has a spacious living area with impressive river view and has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. It comprises of a spacious entrance hallway with video door entry system, large open plan living, dining, kitchen area and a double bedroom with built in wardrobe. The large window opens onto a private balcony which offers lovely view. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including oven and fridge/freezer.
The Waterside Club is the exclusive residents' only* health and well-being centre. Located within Pavilion Square, residents can enjoy five-star facilities and pure relaxation right at the heart of Royal Arsenal Riverside.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment - Vitality spa pool and 20m swimming pool - High-tech private cinema room - Massage treatment room - Sauna and steam room
This property is located a few minutes walk from Woolwich Arsenal National rail and DLR with easy access to the city centre and Canary Wharf.
The forthcoming on-site Crossrail Elizabeth Line will offer dramatically reduced journey times to Canary Wharf (07 mins), Liverpool Street (14 mins), Bond Street (21 mins) and even Heathrow (56 mins).
National Rail and DLR stations just 300m away from the development providing easy and direct access to the city of London and beyond for example, London City Airport (06 mins), Greenwich (13 mins), London Bridge (21 mins), Canary Wharf (19 mins), and London Charing Cross (35 mins).
London City Airport is only a short journey away (06 mins via DLR) from the development, with frequent journeys to Europe (Paris 1hr 35 mins) and beyond (New York 7 hrs 30 mins)
The Thames Clipper riverboat service can be used from the on-site Woolwich Arsenal Pier providing direct routes to Greenwich (15-20mins), Canary Wharf (20-30 mins) or London Bridge (30-40 mins)
Please call us as soon as possible to book a viewing to avoid disappointment.