Cobham House, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
- Spacious three-bedroom apartment
- Kitchen is highly intergrated with luxury quality appliances
- Private terrace with stunning views
- Stunning communal gardens
- Close to Cator Park and Sutcliffe park
- Onsite GP, pharmacy, dentist, pub and restaurant
- Onsite resident only gym
- Good primary and secondary schools
- 1 minutes walk to Kidbrooke Station
- 15 minutes connect to London Bridge
B&C Properties is pleased to offer this BRAND NEW three-bedroom two-bathroom apartment set within this exclusive and exceptionally high quality development within Kidbrooke Village located in the village centre.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises of three good sized bedrooms, one with ensuite. It also has a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height window opening onto a large private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including oven, fridge/freezer.
The apartment is situated right next to Kidbrooke train station, which runs to Lewisham in 6 minutes, London Bridge station in 15 minutes, Waterloo East in 20 minutes, Charing Cross in 25 minutes and 28 minutes to London Victoria, all of which are positioned on the main London Underground lines.
The development benefits from a vast amount of parkland and it is situated in the immediate vicinity of some of the most vibrant areas of London, Blackheath Village and Greenwich, both featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants and bars.