Duncombe House, Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
- Private Balcony
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- New Home
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Professional Eligible
B&C Properties is delighted to present this beautifully sleek and modern two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartment set within the Royal Riverside Arsenal development, SE18
# Onsite Crossrail station - Canary wharf within 10 minutes
# Residents-only gym and 24/7 Concierge # Fully Furnished
# Holding Deposit (£): 576.92 # Council tax band: D
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. This high-specification apartment comprises two bedrooms, a beautifully modern and sleek open plan kitchen/living room with engineered wooden flooring, and an individually designed kitchen area with integrated kitchen appliances finished with modern design, floor-to-ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony offering views over the town and beyond. The bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes with floor-to-ceiling windows.
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Residents' Only Gym • Wellington Acre Park • Gated Buildings • Dry Cleaner • Zip Car Hire • Onsite Bistro • Tesco Metro • Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub • Dentist • The Corner Stone Café • Medical Centre & Pharmacy • Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
• TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
• DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
• TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
• CROSS RAIL – Canary wharf within 10 minutes and Heathrow within 45 minutes
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.