Duncombe House, Royal Arsenal, SE18
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents' only gym
- Shopping centre nearby
- Onsite supermarket, doctors, dentist and pharmacy
- Near Woolich Arsenal train station
- 12th Floor
- Breathtaking view
- Spacious open plan living
- Large private balcony
B&C Properties are proud to present this two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment located on the 12th floor within the spectacular riverside development.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises of a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including a dish washer, fridge/freezer. The master bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes and modern ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom is a good size double room. There is also a separate bath room equipped with high tech appliances. Washer/dryer is also provided in the utility room. The rent includes full membership to the on-site gym and 24 hours concierge service.
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
- TRAIN - 3 minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
- DLR - 3 minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
- TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
- CROSS RAIL - (Open in 2018) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Residents' Only Gym
- Wellington Acre Park
- Gated Buildings
- Dry Cleaner
- Zip Car Hire
- Onsite Bistro
- Tesco Metro
- Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub
- The Corner Stone Café
- Medical Centre & Pharmacy
- Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
- Massage salon
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.