Duncombe House, Royal Arsenal, SE18
- Private Balcony
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Disabled Access
- Postgraduates Eligible
- Professional Eligible
- Undergraduate Student Eligible
- En Suite
- Communal Garden
B&C Properties are proud to present this two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment located on the 12th floor within the spectacular riverside development.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises a large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor-to-ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including a dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. The master bedroom has a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and a modern ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom is a good size double room. There is also a separate bathroom equipped with high-tech appliances. A washer/dryer is also provided in the utility room.
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE: • Residents' Only Gym • Wellington Acre Park • Gated Buildings • Dry Cleaner • Zip Car Hire • Onsite Bistro • Tesco Metro • Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub • Dentist • The Corner Stone Café • Medical Centre & Pharmacy • Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
• TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
• DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
• TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
• CROSS RAIL - Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.
# Holding Deposit (£): 576.92
# Council tax band: D