Duncombe House, Royal Arsenal, SE18
- 24 hour concierge service
- Resident gym
- Private Balcony
- Onsite supermarket, doctors, dentist and pharmacy
B&C Properties are proud to present this two bedrooms two bathrooms apartment located on the 12th floor within the spectacular riverside development.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises of a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including a dish washer, fridge/freezer. The master bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes and modern ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom is a good size double room. There is also a separate bath room equipped with high tech appliances. Washer/dryer is also provided in the utility room. The rent includes full membership to the on-site gym and 24 hours concierge service.
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
- TRAIN - 3 minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
- DLR - 3 minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
- TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
- CROSS RAIL - (Open in 2018) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Residents' Only Gym
- Wellington Acre Park
- Gated Buildings
- Dry Cleaner
- Zip Car Hire
- Onsite Bistro
- Tesco Metro
- Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub
- The Corner Stone Café
- Medical Centre & Pharmacy
- Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
- Massage salon
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.