Edwin House, The Green Quarter, UB1
- Larger than average studio
- Set within 13 acres of new parkland
- Kitchen is highly intergrated with luxury quality appliances
- Full height windows welcoming an abundance of nature light to the rooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Residents only gym
- Swimming pool, spa with sauna & steam room
- Lounge and cinema room located on-site
- Resident’s lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station
B&C properties is delighted to present this BRAND NEW spacious studio suite on 7th floor which is located in Edwin House part of Berkeley Homes - The Green Quarter.
The property has been designed to an extremely high standard with quality fittings throughout and boasts a bright living space with ample of room for dining and benefits from access to a private balcony with views of the well maintained gardens. There is also a fully integrated kitchen, a large bedroom area with built in wardrobes and a luxury bathroom. The property has good storage within the flat.
Within the development there are landscaped courtyards for residents to enjoy and access to a forthcoming residents only Swimming pool and high specification gym.
The Green Quarter is one of the most biodiverse and significant regeneration projects in the UK - a transformed landscape with wetlands, parks, community areas and acres of green open spaces.
Situated conveniently in zone 4 West London, adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station and with great transport links means you can be at easy reach to Heathrow and central London. Easy access to the motorway network means travelling further afield is made simple.