Forbes Apartment, Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
- Private Balcony
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Postgraduates Eligible
- Professional Eligible
- Undergraduate Student Eligible
- Communal Garden
B&C Properties is proud to present this spacious one-bedroom apartment located on the 9th floor within the prestigious Royal Arsenal Riverside development.
# Onsite New Elizabeth Line - Woolwich Station, 10 mins to Canary Wharf
# The Waterside Club - Residents-only gym, swimming pool, cinema and business lounge
# Holding Deposit (£): 426.93 # Council tax band: C
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony offering views over the town and beyond. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard. The bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes, with floor to ceiling windows.
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Residents' Only Gym • Wellington Acre Park • Gated Buildings • Dry Cleaner • Zip Car Hire • Onsite Bistro • Tesco Metro • Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub • Dentist • The Corner Stone Café • Medical Centre & Pharmacy • Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
• TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
• DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
• TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
• CROSS RAIL – (Opened in May) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.
# EPC Band B #12 Months Tenancy # Council Tax Band C