Forbes Apartment, Royal Arsernal Riverside
- Spacious one-bedroom apartment
- Highly integrated kitchen
- Spa-like bathrooms
- Private balcony with stunning river view
- Full height windows welcoming an abundance of nature light to the rooms
- Residents only gym, swimming pool and business lounge
- Onsite gym, supermarket, pub/restaurant, doctors, dentists and pharmacy
- Resident’s lobby with 24h concierge
- Riverside development
- Located close to Woolwich Arsenal station
NEW COMPLETION**** B&C Properties is proud to present this BRAND NEW one-bedroom apartment located on the 7th floor within the prestigious Royal Arsenal Riverside development.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony offering views over the town and beyond. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard. The bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes, with floor to ceiling windows.
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Residents' Only Gym - Wellington Acre Park - Gated Buildings - Dry Cleaner - Zip Car Hire - Onsite Bistro - Tesco Metro - Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub - Dentist - The Corner Stone Café - Medical Centre & Pharmacy - Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
- TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
- DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
- TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
- CROSS RAIL - (Open in 2018) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.