Hennessey Apartments, 5 Brigadier Walk, London, SE18
- Private Balcony
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- New Home
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Professional Eligible
B&C Properties is proud to present this Brand New Stunning two-bed, two-bath riverside apartment overlooking the River Thames. Hennessy Apartment is nestled in the beautiful riverside neighbourhood of West Quay. Adjacent to the four-acre Maribor Park with premium river views, Hennessy Apartment takes full advantage of its prime location. Residents will benefit from the private landscaped West Quay gardens, new Elizabeth Line station, excellent on-site amenities, residents-only facilities at The Waterside Club and the buzzing new cultural scene brought by Woolwich Works. Completion July-September 2022.
# Holding Deposit (£): 669.23 # Council tax band: New build – Council Tax not yet available
Hennessy Apartment offers the very best of 21st Century living. Its unrivalled position on the cusp of the River Thames and four-acre Maribor Park presents views in every direction. Through the private podium gardens of West Quay, a grand entrance and double-height atrium welcomes visitors with a taste of what is to come. Stylish internal spaces echo the extraordinary bronze façade of the building and lead onto the stunning apartments within. Featuring distinctive interiors unlike anywhere else at Royal Arsenal Riverside, these design-led homes enjoy private terraces or lantern balconies as well as full height, dual aspect windows that make the most of the natural light and stunning views. Blending stylish contemporary apartments with heritage features, extensive views and private gardens, Compass Wharf is a truly enviable place to call home.
Hennessy Apartment is unique and tailored to its impressive waterside location.Quality and style are reflected in the hi-tech specifications and exquisite finishes in each kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.Open plan layouts fill each apartment with natural daylight. Simple, monolithic forms and textured materials maximise internal spaces. While individual rooms showcase an exquisite blend of functional elements – like concealed appliances, USB charging points and energy saving lighting –and tactile flourishes, such as the soft timber-effect flooring and full-height timber entrance door.
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Residents' Only Gym • Wellington Acre Park • Gated Buildings • Dry Cleaner • Zip Car Hire • Onsite Bistro • Tesco Metro • Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub • Dentist • The Corner Stone Café • Medical Centre & Pharmacy • Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL:
• TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
• DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
• TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
• CROSS RAIL – (Open in 2018) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.