Minotaur House, Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
- One bedroom apartment
- Private full fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Double glazed windows
- Full height windows welcoming an abundance of natural light to the rooms
- Stylish furniture
- Residents only gym
- Swimming pool, spa with sauna & steam room
- Lounge and cinema room located on-site
- Resident’s lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Easy commute to central London
B&C Properties is proud to present this one-bedroom apartment located on the 5th floor within the spectacular riverside development.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height windows opening onto a large private balcony offering views over the town and beyond. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard. The bedroom has a dressing area of fitted wardrobes, with floor to ceiling windows.
TRANSPORT LINKS FROM THE ROYAL ARSENAL
- TRAIN - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and 20 to 30 minutes into the city centre - London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross Stations.
- DLR - 3-minute walk to Woolwich Arsenal Station and around 25 to 30 minutes into London's Bank Station.
- TUBE - North Greenwich Station - Jubilee Line is easily accessible by bus or boat.
- CROSS RAIL - (Open in 2018) Canary wharf within 10 minutes and to Heathrow within 45 minutes
ONSITE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Residents' Only Gym
- Wellington Acre Park
- Gated Buildings
- Dry Cleaner
- Zip Car Hire
- Onsite Bistro
- Tesco Metro
- Young's Dial Arch Gastro Pub
- The Corner Stone Café
- Medical Centre & Pharmacy
- Zeebas - Daycare Nursery
Rent excludes all utility bills, including but not limited to council tax, electricity, heating, water, TV/Telephone/Internet connection fee etc., which will be the tenant's responsibility.