Patterson Tower, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
- Spacious One-bedroom apartment
- Highly integrated kitchen
- Spa-like bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Full height windows welcoming an abundance of nature light to the rooms
- Onsite gym, supermarket, pub/restaurant, doctors, dentists and pharmacy
- GENERAL RIGHT TO PARK
- Surrounded by 35 hectares of open space
- Good primary and secondary schools
- Step-free away from Kidbrooke train station
B&C Properties is pleased to offer this spacious two bedroom two bathroom apartment set within this exclusive and exceptionally high quality development within Kidbrooke Village located in the village centre the Square.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises of two good sized bedrooms, one with ensuite. It also has a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling height window opening onto a large private balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including oven, fridge/freezer.
The apartment is situated right next to Kidbrooke train station, which runs to Lewisham in 6 minutes,London Bridge station in 15 minutes, Waterloo East in 20 minutes, Charing Cross in 25 minutes and 28 minutes to London Victoria, all of which are positioned on the main London Underground lines.
The development benefits from a vast amount of parkland and it is situated in the immediate vicinity of some of the most vibrant areas of London, Blackheath Village and Greenwich, both featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants and bars.