Quill House, Kidbrooke Village, SE3
- New completion in Kidbrooke Village
- Spacious one bedroom studio apartment
- Open plan design with space to relax and entertain
- Flooded by light from the full-height windows
- Kitchen is highly intergrated with luxury quality appliances
- Private balcony
- Onsite gym, supermarket, pub/restaurant, doctors, dentists and pharmacy
- Resident’s lobby with 24h concierge
- Surrounded by 35 hectares of open space
- Step-free away from Kidbrooke train station
BRAND NEW APARTMENT*** B&C Properties is pleased to offer this BRAND NEW 4th floor one-bedroom one-bathroom studio apartment set within this exclusive and exceptionally high quality development within Kidbrooke Village located in the village centre.
This apartment has been decorated to an extremely high standard throughout. The apartment comprises of a good sized bedroom, sophisticated bedrooms are laid with soft carpets and master bedroomsfeature fitted wardrobes to maximise the use of space.
The carefully considered open-plan spaces usher in the light, with large picture windows leading onto private balconies or terraces. Stylish features such as the Amtico flooring can be found inside - connecting living areas tothe kitchens and hallways beyond. The kitchen is fully equipped to a very high standard including oven, fridge/freezer.
The apartment is situated right next to Kidbrooke train station, which runs to Lewisham in 6 minutes, London Bridge station in 15 minutes, Waterloo East in 20 minutes, Charing Cross in 25 minutes and 28 minutes to London Victoria, all of which are positioned on the main London Underground lines.
The development benefits from a vast amount of parkland and it is situated in the immediate vicinity of some of the most vibrant areas of London, Blackheath Village and Greenwich, both featuring an array of boutiques, restaurants and bars.