Finding your perfect your home is exciting but there’s a lot to think about too.
The friendly team at B&C Properties will guide you through the process offering practical guidance, accommodating your specific requirements (like parking and pets) to make sure you get the property that’s right for you.
B&C Properties offer a range of properties from modern London apartments to detached family homes. Call us to discuss your requirements, or take a look at our currently available properties
£1,600 pcmBedrooms: 2B&C Properties are pleased to offer this spacious two bedroom two bathroom apartment set within this exclusive and exceptionally high quality development within Kidbrooke Village located in the village centre the Square.
£2,000 pcmBedrooms: 2B&C Properties is delighted to present this luxury bright and spacious two bed one bath apartment on the 1st floor in Birch House at Kidbrooke Village.
£2,000 pcmBedrooms: 1B&C Properties is proud to present this luxury bright, spacious one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment on the 2nd floor of this very popular Marine Wharf development, with GENERAL RIGHT TO PARK
£3,000 pcmBedrooms: 1B&C Properties is proud to present this ultra-modern, very luxury one-bedroom two-bathrooms apartment on the 4th floor in this exclusive high-end London Dock development, offering a magnificent view of the City of London.
Helping with the details
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is from referrals, satisfied clients who have recommended us to friends and family.
Once you’ve moved in
A happy house = a happy tenant (and a happy landlord), so once you’ve moved in we’ll work our socks off to make sure that if something does go wrong it’s sorted out as quickly as possible.
You can contact us during Business Hours on +44 20 3004 8887 or complete the online maintenance request form here:
Tenant Referencing & holding deposits
Before offering you a tenancy we will apply for references, complete credit checks & right to rent checks. At this time you will pay a holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
Please note: if your references/credit checks are not acceptable or you withdraw your application your initial holding deposit is non-refundable.
When signing for your tenancy you will pay 1 months’ rent in advance and a deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
- We are members of Property Redress Scheme
- Tenants money protection is provided by Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS)
- Landlords money protection is provided by Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme
|Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme|
|Propertymark CMP Main Scheme Certificate||Download|
|Propertymark CMP Security Certificate||Download|
|Propertymark CMP Professional Standards Rules||Link to CMP Obligations|
Permitted Fees and tenant protection information
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant’s behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week’s rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks’ rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord’s loss or the agent’s reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant’s default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.