Prices from £367,500
Lombard Square is an exciting project that is set to revolutionise the Plumstead, South East London and entire local community. A neighbourhood that brings a new green heart, a grand four seasons garden, for everyone to enjoy.
Lombard Square draws inspiration from beautiful mansion blocks, drawing inspirations from historic and blend of modern London, offering thoughtfully designed 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes set around a beautifully landscaped garden. It will create beautiful space to bring together the community, quality living and green spaces. It is conveniently located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, minutes from the vibrant Royal Arsenal Riverside and the Elizabeth Line.
WHY INVEST IN LOMBARD NOW
- Prices only from £367,500 for a 1 bedroom
- Over 4% rental yield estimated
- 18% estimated capitals gains by completion – as forecast by leading property consultants (see factsheet)
- Low ground rents
- Easy payment plans – Only 25% in first 12 months, 75% paid 3 years later in Spring 2025
FIRST LAUNCH – MYRO HOUSE
Myro House comprises of a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes with unique leather craft inspired interiors and a wealth of amenities to enjoy, including a 12 hour Concierge service, onsite gym and private podium gardens. It is also just 4 minutes’ walk away from Plumstead rail station and less than 15minutes walk to Elizabeth line station.
- Estimated completion of Myro House is Spring 2025.
- Development Overview: Introducing Lombard Square | Berkeley – YouTube
- Show Home Video: Click To View
- Myro House Floorplan & Brochure: Click To View
CROSS-RAIL – LESS THAN 15 MINUTES WALK AWAY
The new Elizabeth Line station in Woolwich is game changing for the area due to significantly reduced travel times and access, to the key central London areas. The station is located only a short walk from Lombard Square.